I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Laura Mellado (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the security level appropriate to the data collected’ s risk.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protecting natural persons about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data.
- Law 11/03/2003 on certain legal aspects of information society services.
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected from Laura Mellado is: Laura Mellado Consulting SRL, with tax identification number: BE0761504438 and registered in: the commercial register Banque-Carrefour des Entreprises de Bruxelles, with the following registration data 0761.504.438, whose representative is: Laura Mellado Mira (hereinafter, Data Controller). Her contact details are as follows:
Address: Square de Meeûs, 38-40, b100, Brussels, Belgium
Contact phone number: +32474508140
Personal Data Registry
By the provisions of the RGPD and the Law of 30 July 2018, we inform you that the personal data collected by Laura Mellado through the forms located on its pages, will be incorporated and processed in our file to facilitate, expedite and execute the commitments established between Laura Mellado and the User or the maintenance of the relationship shown in the forms completed by the User, or to meet a request or query from the User. Also, by the provisions of the GDPR and the Law of July 30, 2018, except for the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the GDPR, a record of processing activities is kept in which, depending on their purposes, the processing activities carried out, and the other circumstances established in the GDPR are specified.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data is subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and Articles 4 et seq. of the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary for processing purposes.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and privacy.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller shall comply with the above principles.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Laura Mellado are only identification data. In no case special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR are processed.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Therefore, Laura Mellado undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable permission of the User to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide his data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by Laura Mellado to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or maintain the relationship shown in the forms that the latter fills or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for the commercial purpose of personalisation, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate goal of Laura Mellado, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation through the Website.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 18 months or until the User requests their deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
– Hosting WEBEMPRESA EUROPA SL, CALLE ALMAGRO, 11 – PISO 6 PTA. 7, 28010,MADRID, ESPAÑA
Suppose the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation at the time the personal data is obtained. In that case, the User will be informed about the third country or international organisation to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
By the provisions of Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of the Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may consent to the processing of their data lawfully by Laura Mellado. In the case of a minor under the age of 14, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have given their permission.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Laura Mellado undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, to ensure the safety of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Laura Mellado can not guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons occurs. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure using a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data.
The User has over Laura Mellado and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognised in the GDPR and the Organic Law 30/07/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Laura Mellado is processing their data and, if so, get information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Laura Mellado has made or makes, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have personal data that proves inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete or amended.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the User’s right, provided that the legislation in force does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the processing, and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, must take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to delete any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. For example, the User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when they contest the accuracy of their personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: If the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Furthermore, whenever technically possible, the Data Controller shall send the data directly to such other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by Laura Mellado cease.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of their data, including profiling, existing unless otherwise provided by law.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights using a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “GDPR-www.lauramellado.com”, specifying:
- Name, the User’s surname and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other means valid in law that establishes the identity.
- Request the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request.
This application and any attachments may be sent to the following address and e-mail address:
Mailing Address: Square de Meeûs, 38-40, b100, Brussels, Belgium
Links to third-party websites
The Web Site may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than Laura Mellado and therefore are not operated by Laura Mellado. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their files and their privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
Suppose the user considers that there is a problem or a breach of the regulations in force in processing his personal data. In that case, he has the right to adequate judicial protection and to complain with a supervisory authority, particularly in the State where he has his habitual residence, his place of work or the home of the alleged breach. In Belgium’s case, the Data Protection Authority is the supervisory authority. (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen).